MARK Wright says he's 'back to quarantine life' as he prepares to isolate for two weeks with Michelle Keegan after their Spanish holiday.
Mark said he couldn't believe his bad luck as he jetted home with Michelle, 33 after the travel rules were suddenly changed for Brits returning from Spain.
The presenter was tucked up in bed this morning as he lamented his magical holiday with Michelle, 33.
The pair are now forced to stay indoors for two weeks after enjoying a trip to Spain, zig-zagging across the Balearic islands from Marbella, to Mallorca and Ibiza.
He wrote: "Back to quarantine life. 2 weeks!! How's ya luck!! Oh well. Looks like I will be doing a whole lot of this."
Ex Towie star Mark shared photos of their plane landing in the UK with the pair wrapped up in face masks to protect them from coronavirus.
Mark chucked in a few throwback snaps for good measure, one with him posing in just a white towel on a yacht showing off his ripped six pack.
The new advice against travel only applies to mainland Spain – though travellers returning from the islands WILL still have to quarantine.
The bombshell news has affected dozens of celebrities and reality stars who are currently in the country enjoying a sunshine break.
Mark and wife Michelle had been packing in the holiday photos before the new was announced, from their holiday which had taken in Marbella, Mallorca and Ibiza.
But TV presenter Maya Jama has also been sharing sexy snaps from her trip to Ibiza, including one in a clinging neon yellow dress on a yacht.
Former Love Island star Alexandra Cane is also currently enjoying a solo break to the White Isle, sharing snaps from her exploration of Ibiza old town as well as plenty bikini shots.
Not to be outdone, Geordie Shore alums Sophie Kasaei and Charlotte Crosby have also posted snaps from the party island, enjoying a boat ride in colourful swimsuits.
Spain's PM has hit back at Britain's quarantine U-turn insisting the Balearic and Canary Islands and parts of the Costas are safer than the UK.
Pedro Sanchez slammed the British Government's decision to force tourists returning home from his country to isolate for two weeks.
Saturday's original announcement, which gave just four hours' notice, has affected up to 600,000 Brits booked on Spanish getaways, as many frantically tried to get home at the weekend before the quarantine was imposed.
Source: Read Full Article