EASTENDERS' evil Ben Mitchell will use Sharon's shocking baby secret to blackmail her into handing E20 over to him, fans have insisted.
Viewers on Monday night saw pregnant Sharon open the results of a DNA test showing that Phil wasn't the child's dad.
Sharon and Keanu famously had a greasy night of passion in the Arches which set up the entire baby mystery storyline when it emerged she was pregnant.
However, in the sort of oversight that tends to happen in soaps, she stuffed the DNA results into a carrier bag and it was quickly discovered.
Recycling champions Keegan and Bailey took it to the Arches – and fans now think Ben will get his hands on it and use the bombshell letter to make trouble.
One fan predicted: "Ben will find the DNA results bag and blab at (cross off the others) Christmas/35th anniversary/seasonal time of year."
However, another viewer added: "Not before blackmailing Sharon into signing over her shares of E20."
Last night, viewers saw Phil Mitchell left for dead after being clattered over the head with a spanner by Stacey Slater.
But fans were not impressed that Phil – who has survived all manner of attacks including a double shooting – was taken down so easily.
Viewers insisted there was no chance of him dying, writing: "Shot twice, pushed down that hole three times, liver disease, battered countless times… yeah I think Phil will be fine."
Another said soap bosses wouldn't squander a Mitchell death in such casual fashion.
One wrote: "Lol people actually think that Phil Mitchell was casually killed off on a regular Tuesday episode in the middle of July by Stacey hitting him with a spanner!? …sure."
Another said: "I’m sorry to disappoint everyone but there is zero chance the writers of Eastenders have killed Phil Mitchell on a regular Tuesday with a spanner."
Last night, Phil threatened to harm Kat's son Tommy, forcing her to follow him to the garage to have it out with him – and warning him not to threaten her boys.
Phil Mitchell's near misses
- 1994: Phil Mitchell was hospitalised after being beaten up by brother Grant, which left him with a blood clot on the brain, after finding out he had an affair with Sharon Mitchell
- 1999: Phil and Grant crashed in to the River Thames after fleeing an armed robbery together
- 2001: Phil was shot by Lisa and left for dead after Steve and Mel Owen's wedding
- 2007: Phil was involved in a family car crash with Ian, Ben and Peter after he drove into a tree, which sent the vehicle careering into a lake
- 2010: Phil narrowly survived the Queen Vic fire after being locked in the pub by his mother, Peggy Mitchell, in a bid to stop his substance addiction
- 2011: Shortly after escaping the blaze Phil had a heart attack, but Ian Beale helped him in his time of need – despite their ongoing feud – for the sake of Ben
- 2013: After a brawl with Jack Branning, Phil was left fighting for his life in the vehicle pit in the garage – only to return and seek revenge
- 2013: Phil was involved in a major car accident after Carl White unfastened Phil's seatbelt during a drive, which sent him through the windscreen
- 2014: Shirley Carter shot Phil Mitchell after she found out he wanted to pursue his romance with Sharon
- 2014: Shirley's father Gavin hired two henchmen who kidnapped Phil and beat him to death
- 2015: After kidnapping Vincent Hubbard's daughter, he sought revenge and attempted to strangle Phil to death
- 2015: Phil almost died in another car crash with stepson Dennis while drink driving
- 2016: Phil's ongoing battle with alcohol over the years took its toll on him, and he learnt he had cirrhosis of the liver, a disease that could kill him if not treated. After finding out he only had 12 months to live, he underwent a liver transplant
- 2017: Phil was knocked unconscious after an exposed gas line exploded during the Walford in Bloom competition
- 2019: Phil is hospitalised and feared to be dead after Stacey Slater hit him over the head with a spanner in The Arches
But as Martin spotted the row and followed, he found Phil screaming abuse at Kat.
Phil shouted: "People like you think I've changed, people like you think I'm slowing down but I ain't."
Martin waded in and warned Phil to get his hands off Kat, which is when Phil turned his rage towards Martin.
Phil brutally began to beat Martin before holding a metal bar across his throat as Martin struggled to breathe.
"Tell me that again," he shouted as he choked Martin with Kat screaming him to let him go.
But then Stacey appeared, smashing Phil over the head with a spanner and knocking him into the car pit of the garage.
Phil lay bleeding from his head and alone in the filthy pit as Stacey, Martin and Kat panicked over what had just happened.
Source: Read Full Article