BRIDGERTON fans have spotted a blunder after Daphne’s necklace from Prince Friedrich ‘disappeared’ halfway through a scene.
In episode four of the hit Netflix period drama, Daphne Bridgerton and her beau Duke Simon Basset have fallen out and so she turns her attentions to Prince Friedrich.
- The best series on Netflix
- The best movies on Netflix
- New on Netflix: What to watch this week
The pair bond and the Prince gifts Daphne a stunning necklace set with diamonds and gemstones.
Simon witnesses them getting cosy, and when Daphne staves off the Prince's proposal, the on-off lovers reunite in the garden, where Daphne removes the necklace and leaves it on a wall.
However, viewers were left wondering why no one questioned where the necklace had gone, as it was bound to be worth a lot and noticeably missed if it was no longer round Daphne's neck.
Taking to Twitter, one perplexed viewer wrote: "I love how Daphne took off that expensive necklace and never bothered to turn back for it. Nor did the Prince even question where it is. Where is the necklace?!?"
Another added: "Surely I'm not the only one left wondering what on earth happened to the necklace the prince gave Daphne that she took off at the party in episode 4? She leaves it on that garden wall and then..it's never seen again?!"
A third tweeted: "So….the diamond encrusted necklace she received as a gift from the Prince….Is just sitting on a ledge somewhere?"
Meanwhile a fellow viewer wrote: "Spent the whole series stressed on what happened to that expensive necklace from Prince Prussia Daphne left on the ledge."
A number of Bridgerton fans have also been left shocked to discover that Phoebe Dynevor – who plays Daphne – is the daughter of Coronation Street actress Sally Dynevor.
Sally, 57, has played Sally Webster-now-Metcalfe in the ITV soap since 1986, and Bridgerton fans couldn't get over the fact she's Phoebe's mum in real life.
Fans took to Twitter to express their shock and awe as one penned: "I’m actually shook that Daphne in Bridgerton is Sally from Corrie’s real life DAUGHTER. #Bridgerton#coronationstreet#Netflix."
Another gobsmacked viewer wrote: "WAIT A BLOODY MINUTE. Daphne #Bridgerton is the daughter of Sally Webster off of Corrie?"
A third added: "It has fully blown my mind that the girl that plays Daphne in Bridgerton is the daughter of Sally Webster from Corrie in real life ahaha #Bridgerton."
Bridgerton is available on Netflix.
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
Source: Read Full Article