Kerry Katona has waded in on the recent David Beckham and Rebecca Loos scandal and says she has no sympathy for the former celeb PA.
Rebecca, who previously worked as David's personal assistant, claimed she had an affair with the former England footballer in 2004. However David, who is married to wife Victoria since 1999, has always strongly denied the allegations.
The rumours of David and Rebecca's alleged fling was later put to bed months later. However they have since resurfaced after the release of the four-part Netflix documentary, Beckham.
READ MORE: Victoria Beckham 'in talks for own Netflix doc' after David's TV series success
READ MORE: Want more showbiz? Daily Star has just the thing for you!
Sharing her thoughts on the recent drama, 43-year-old Kerry said Rebecca needs to leave Posh and Becks alone. She said in her OK! column: "I don’t have any sympathy for her.
"She’s asking him for an apology but, if it did happen, then they were both in the wrong. David and Victoria have moved on and got through it, so why keep bringing it up?"
Rebecca, 46, who currently lives in Norway with her two sons and husband, appeared on ITV's Good Morning Britain on Monday (October 30) and told presenters Kate Garraway and Richard Madeley that the football icon should own up to what he did. She also alluded that he never denied the allegations outright.
She said: "I don't think I really want to say anything to them, but what I would like to say is, I think by him not acknowledging responsibility, he is giving a message that it's okay to behave like this. And I think that is a wrong message to give.
"You make mistakes, own up to them, say sorry, move on. And that's what I'm teaching my kids."
Sharing insight into how she disciplines her children she continued: "I have a younger son who's very stubborn, and I sit with him for 20 minutes to make him say sorry. And he doesn't always say sorry.
"I've got to work with that. And just teaching kids, be honest, be truthful and apologise, and then, boom, you can move on with life."
Rebecca later admitted that she was also guilty but gave her reasons for speaking out. She added: "I would rather not have had to talk about this again, [I'd] left this behind me, moved very much on with my life.
"And when this documentary came out, and everything happened that happened after the documentary came out. I tried very hard to just let it go and get on with my life, but just really bothered me, how he had played the narrative and how misleading it is and how it's making me look like a bad person."
For more of the latest showbiz and TV news from the Daily Star, make sure you sign up for one of our newsletters here.
Source: Read Full Article