Hard-Fi, the iconic indie rock band from the early 2000s are back – and they’re hitting the road.
The Surrey-based band have just announced a monumental comeback tour taking place later this year after almost a decade of being away. The Hard To Beat hitmakers will not just be venturing to some of the biggest cities in the country, including London, Norwich, Liverpool and Birmingham, but are also visiting Cambridge, Sheffield and Bristol.
The band’s frontman, Richard Archer, said in a press release how thrilled the band are to be making their comeback.
“We’re really excited to be heading back out on the road and playing venues up and down the country for the first time in too long,” he said. “When we announced we were playing some shows again, so many people asked us when we were coming to their town, so hopefully everyone will be able to get to one of the shows.”
Archer added: “We’re really looking forward to seeing our fans again and maybe meeting some new ones. We will of course be playing the tunes they’ve been desperate to hear, but everyone should keep their ears out for something new too.”
The band will be going on tour in October of this year, beginning in Cambridge’s iconic venue the Junction. From there, they’ll drive through the rest of the country over 16 days, before bringing their tour to an end in London’s Troxy.
Tickets come out this week – but act fast, as they’re likely to run out extremely quickly…
When do Hard-Fi tickets come out?
Tickets for Hard-Fi’s comeback UK tour come out tomorrow, Friday, May 26, 2023, at 10am. Tickets will be available across a number of websites.
Ticketmaster will be offering tickets to a massive amount of the band’s shows.
- Get your tickets from Ticketmaster here.
Live Nation is also offering Hard-Fi tickets, offering a good amount of tickets to a fair few shows.
- Click here to get Live Nation tickets.
See Tickets are also selling Hard-Fi tour tickets.
- See Tickets fans can buy their tickets here.
The band are playing a massive amount of shows across October 2023, beginning in Cambridge, going through the country to Birmingham, Bristol and Oxford before it comes to an end in London.
Scroll down for a full list of the shows and their venues:
Where are Hard-Fi playing in the UK?
Hard-Fi are kicking off their UK tour on October 5, and will play almost daily until October 21.
Here’s a full list of their shows and where to get tickets – Each of the dates and links will be updated when their tickets go live.
Hard-Fi UK Tour 2023 tour dates:
- October 5 – Cambridge, Junction
- October 6 – Sheffield, The Leadmill – TICKETWEB / SEE TICKETS
- October 7 – Leeds, Beckett University – SEE TICKETS
- October 9 – Glasgow, SWG3 Galvanizers – TICKETMASTER / SEE TICKETS
- October 11 – Newcastle, NX – TICKETWEB
- October 12 – Liverpool, O2 Academy – TICKETMASTER / LIVE NATION
- October 13 – Birmingham, O2 Institute – TICKETMASTER / LIVE NATION
- October 15 – Bristol, O2 Academy – TICKETMASTER / LIVE NATION
- October 16 – Oxford, O2 Academy – TICKETMASTER / LIVE NATION
- October 17 – Brighton, Chalk – SEE TICKETS
- October 19 – Norwich, UEA – TICKETMASTER
- October 20 – Nottingham, Rock City – TICKETWEB / SEE TICKETS
- October 21 – London, Troxy – TICKETMASTER
When did Hard-Fi last play live?
Hard-Fi first formed in 2003 and played consistently at gigs and festivals through to 2014.
During this time, they released three albums: Stars of CCTV (2005), Once Upon a Time in the West (2007) and Killer Sounds (2011).
The band played their first gig in eight years on September 30, 2022, in Manchester’s Century Hall.
To watch the team take to the stage once again, buy tickets here.
Source: Read Full Article