Leeds host Crystal Palace tonight in freezing conditions at Elland Road.
We’re expecting an intriguing battle in Yorkshire as both teams are level on points and win for either side would move them into the top half.
Palace will be confident after winning two games on the bounce against Wolves and Newcastle.
While Leeds’ entertaining return to the Premier League has seen them falter at home recently, losing their last two games at Elland Road against Brighton and Everton.
We’re on hand with our best bets for tonight’s clash with Betway, who are giving new customers a free £10 bet HERE*.
Leeds vs Crystal Palace – Best bets
- Patrick Bamford to score anytime and Leeds United to win – BOOSTED 9/4 HERE
Leeds have gone on to win in six of the nine games in which Bamford has scored this season.
The Englishman scored at Selhurst Park earlier this term and would have had a brace VAR not disallowed another strike for straying offside with his pointing arm as he signalled where he wanted the throughball to be played.
Palace will be without their top scorer as Wilfried Zaha nurses a hamstring injury.
- Crystal Palace to win and both teams to score – BOOSTED 13/2 HERE
Alternatively, if you fancy the Eagles to continue their winning streak and make it three wins on the spin then both teams to score is probably the way to go, given the pattern of Leeds games under Marcelo Bielsa.
Palace will be encouraged by Leeds’ underwhelming home record and the fact Eberechi Eze has caused problems whenever he’s played them.
You can back Palace to win and both teams to score at a boosted 13/2 HERE.
Leeds vs Crystal Palace Betway boosts
Stake £10 with Betway and get another £10 free
- C. Benteke to score anytime – 9/4
- Leeds to win to nil – 11/4
- J. Harrison to score anytime – 3/1
- Bamford to score 2 or more goals – 11/2
- Palace to win to nil – 13/2
- Correct score: 2-2 -14/1
- Leeds to win 3-1 – 14/1
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to Dream Team. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
– Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
– Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
– Never chase their losses
– Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
– Gamcare- www.gamcare.org.uk
– Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article