ANOTHER brilliant Sun Superday is heading your way.
You can snag two FREE tickets to Warwick Castle worth over £55.
Warwick Castle, in the West Midlands, has over 1,000 years of magical history, set on a bend of the River Avon.
There is so much to explore at Warwick Castle – the grounds, shows and activities, and restaurants and shops.
If you want to face fun challenges, you can take on the Horrible Histories Maze.
Or if you fancy a taste of the royal life, visit the Princess Tower, where you can save a prince!
Want something more relaxed? Simply stroll through the epic gardens with 64 acres of land, discover the sculptured topiary peacocks and a mystery island with a secret past…
How do I get my Warwick Castle tickets?
It's so easy! Simply collect SEVEN unique Sun Savers codes or EIGHT differently numbered tickets from 18 printed in The Sun between Saturday, August 1 and Thursday, August 13
Readers who collect with Sun Savers will get early access to booking, the best availability and can also pick the date they go.
You will need to enter your codes on the Sun Savers app or sunsavers.co.uk.
SIGN UP OR ENTER YOUR CODES HERE!
How to get two free tickets to Warwick Castle with Sun Savers
We are giving away two FREE tickets worth OVER £55 to Warwick Castle, with Sun Savers.
All you need to do is bank SEVEN unique Sun Savers codes between Saturday, August 1 and Thursday, August 13 to unlock booking.
And remember with Sun Savers, you can unlock exclusive cash, treats and prizes!
ENTER YOUR CODES HERE
How will I receive my two free tickets?
Your Sun Savers tickets are ready instantly as e-tickets once successfully booked.
For postal applications tickets are sent out within 28 days of receipt of your application.
Please do not contact the park or attraction directly regarding ticket queries as they will be unable to help.
Terms and conditions
1. Open to residents in England, Wales and Scotland aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with this promotion, including third party promotional partners.
2. Only one application per household. Only one application method may be used. Multiple applications from the same household will ALL be cancelled.
3. Application for two free tickets is via one of two methods:
a. Via the Sun Savers app or website (online application) – you must collect SEVEN unique Sun Savers codes by purchase of The Sun and The Sun on Sunday between Saturday, August 1, 2020 – Thursday, August 13, 2020. Once you have entered seven unique codes you will be directed to book a specific date to visit the attraction. You will receive e-tickets which can be printed or displayed on your mobile device.
b. Via token collect (postal application) – you must collect EIGHT differently numbered tokens by purchase of The Sun and The Sun on Sunday between Saturday, August 1, 2020 – Thursday, August 13, 2020 and complete the in-paper booking form. For postal applications you must select THREE date bands in order of preference and submit your application via post. Applications that do not include THREE date band choices will not be processed. Applications that do not have THREE band choices written on the outer envelope will be processed last. If your completed application is successful, your tickets will be allocated for one specific day and date from a date band on a first come, first served basis and you will not be able to exchange your tickets or use them on any other day under any circumstance. Tickets will be allocated in phases.
4. Tickets are available to visit the Attraction between Saturday, August 8, 2020 – Friday, December 4, 2020. The following dates are ONLY available to Sun Savers applications and not available for postal applications:
a) Saturday, August 8 – Monday, August 31, 2020;
b) Saturday, September 5 – Sunday, September 6, 2020;
c) Saturday, September 12 – Sunday, September 13, 2020;
d) Saturday, September 19 – Sunday, September 20, 2020;
e) Saturday, September 26 – Sunday, September 27, 2020;
f) Saturday, October 3 – Sunday, October 4, 2020;
g) Saturday, October 10 – Sunday, October 11, 2020;
h) Saturday, October 17 – Sunday, October 18, 2020;
i) Saturday, October 24 – Sunday, November 1, 2020;
j) Saturday, November 7 – Sunday, November 8, 2020;
k) Saturday, November 14 – Sunday, November 15, 2020;
l) Saturday, November 21 – Sunday, November 22, 2020;
m) Saturday, November 28 – Sunday, November 29, 2020.
5. Tickets are strictly subject to availability and on a first come, first served basis. You are encouraged to book early to book early to avoid disappointment particularly for tickets during weekends and school holidays which have more limited availability. There are 2,100 tickets available during school and bank holidays. There are 7,800 weekend tickets available.
6. Tickets are non-transferable, and are only valid for entry to Warwick Castle (the “Attraction”) on the allocated date/period.
7. All Sun Savers applications are subject to a £2.00 booking free and will not be refunded in the event of cancellation of your tickets.
8. The closing date for applications is strictly Wednesday, August 26, 2020. We will not be able to process or honour any applications received after this date.
9. In the event incorrect or incomplete information is provided this may result in the rejection of your application.
10. Please allow 28 days after the closing date for your tickets to arrive. For any general queries about your application please email [email protected] or use Live Chat at help.thesun.co.uk.
11. No liability will be accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed in the post or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit your ability to participate in the promotion. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
12. The Promoter and Warwick Castle cannot take any responsibility for any unused tickets and will not, under any circumstance, reissue tickets for an alternative date if the allocated date is missed.
13. Photocopies are not accepted.
14. Tickets have no cash value and will be VOID and invalid if transferred to parties other than the applicant.
15. Tickets are not for re-sale. A breach of this condition will entitle Warwick Castle or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
16. Tickets must be presented upon entrance. E-tickets may be shown via a mobile device.
17. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Any further additional visitors accompanying offer ticket holders must purchase online in advance.
18. The successful applicant and guest are responsible for travel to and from the attraction at their own expense.
19. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain attractions.
20. Adults tickets are for persons aged 12 years and above. Children are aged 3-11 years. Children under three years old are admitted free of charge. No person under the age of 18 will be admitted to the Attraction unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such person or persons whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
21. Tickets are subject to Warwick Castle terms and conditions (found at warwick-castle.com/misc/terms-and-conditions.aspx) as applicable. For general information about the attraction and opening hours, please visit warwick-castle.com.
22. Warwick Castle will endeavour to ensure that as many attractions as possible are available for use by guests at the attraction. However, Warwick Castle in its absolute discretion reserves the right to close and/or alter all or any part of their facilities at any time, or to restrict the numbers of persons having access to the attraction.
23. Check the Warwick Castle website at warwick-castle.com for up to date information on what shows are running on the day of your visit, and at what times, including The Falconer’s Quest.
24. Please note car parking charges apply at attractions, which are not included with free tickets.
25. Excludes entry to The Castle Dungeon where additional charges apply. Excludes secondary and special events and attractions such as Medieval Banquets.
27. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
28. The promoter of this promotion is News Group Newspapers Ltd (publishers of The Sun) (the “Promoter”). Your completed application form is your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this promotion.
Source: Read Full Article