CAN Arsenal continue their 100% start to the season when troubled London rivals Fulham arrive at the Emirates on Saturday?
Arsenal vs Fulham odds
Here are the latest match odds for Arsenal vs Fulham odds from our top-rated football bookies:
Quick Betting tips for Arsenal vs Fulham odds
- Arsenal to win and both teams to score – 9/5 at Coral
- Martin Ødegaard anytime scorer – 2/1 at bet365
- Bukayo Saka 2+ tackles – 17/2 at William Hill
Arsenal vs Fulham betting preview
It’s been a solid if unspectacular start from title hopefuls Arsenal so far this season with two wins from two games.
Both matches have seen nervy finishes though – things got tense in the latter stages when they beat Nottingham Forest 2-1 on the opening day, while playing for half an hour with 10 men at Crystal Palace on Monday meant they had to work really hard for their 1-0 victory.
Fulham – won one, lost one – will hope that effort will have a part to play in this match; the Cottagers have had more than 48 hours extra recovery time.
Still, that may be clutching at straws.
Fulham were frankly lucky to win at Everton on the opening day and lost heavily at home to Brentford last week. Top scorer Aleksandar Mitrovic has finally got his way and left for Saudi Arabia too. It’s not too rosy at Craven Cottage right now.
The Gunners have an excellent record in London derbies, winning 11 of their last 13, and they are clearly worthy favourites to win this one too.
However, backing Arsenal at home isn’t a get-rich-quick scheme.
The way to get some value with them last season was to back them to win with both teams scoring – that landed in 11 of their 19 home matches yet was consistently around the 2/1 mark.
That price is available again here and looks a good way to approach this contest.
📝 Best betting offers for Arsenal vs Fulham
- Over 2.5 goals landed in 68% of Arsenal’s games in 2022/23, a league-high. Fulham, at 66%, finished joint second in that particular list.
- Arsenal averaged a whopping 2.79 goals per game at the Emirates Stadium last season.
- Fulham midfielder Joao Palhinha received more cards than any other Premier League player last season, 14. He also topped the league’s tackles chart.
- Eleven of Arsenal’s 14 home wins in 2022/23 saw the away team score. That also occurred in this season’s opener against Nottingham Forest.
- Both sides have players suspended for this one – Arsenal are without full-back Takehiro Tomiyasu, while Fulham are missing centre-back Tim Ream. Oleksandr Zinchenko and Calvin Bassey are set to come in. Palhinha should also return to the Fulham XI after returning from injury last week off the bench.
Arsenal vs Fulham best bets
Arsenal to win and both teams to score (Coral)
While Arsenal’s success last season can largely be attributed to their ability to grind out results on the road, their approach at home was considerably different.
Opponents were often blown away by their attacking focus, Mikel Arteta seemingly happy to simply outscore the other side.
As a result, 11 of their 14 wins at the Emirates saw the away team find the net and it’s already happened once this term. Back it to happen again.
⚽ Back Arsenal to win and both teams to score at 9/5 at Coral ⚽
Martin Ødegaard anytime scorer (bet365)
It was a little surprising to see Ødegaard grab the ball for Arsenal’s penalty against Crystal Palace on Monday night but that’s certainly increasing his chances in this market.
It should be remembered that he scored 14 goals last season when not on spot-kick duty and given Arsenal’s impressive goalscoring record on home soil (see above), there looks every chance he can get pocket another goal on Saturday afternoon.
🥅 Back Ødegaard to score at any time at 2/1 at bet365 🥅
Bukayo Saka 2+ tackles (William Hill)
The England international has become known for his goals and assists but he certainly does his bit defensively too.
Saka has now delivered 2+ tackles in nine of his last 11 Premier League games and he made five against Forest in Arsenal’s last home match.
Fulham like the ball in wide areas so Saka should have a decent amount of tracking back to do in this game.
💥 Bet on Saka 2+ tackles at 17/20 at William Hill 💥
📺 How to watch Arsenal vs Fulham
- Location: Emirates Stadium, London
- Time: Kick-off is at 15:00 BST on Saturday (August 26)
- Where to watch: Not televised in the UK
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry, or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
Most read in Betting
All the best free bets & sign up offers for punters right here
Best betting apps with great sign up offers to use on sport this month
Check out the best new online casinos including welcome offers and bonuses
All the best casino bonus offers including free spins and no deposit deals
Source: Read Full Article