Rockstar Games has announced a new GTA+ Player Membership for GTA Online exclusively on Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X/S, providing a range of exclusive recurring benefits for console players.
GTA+ membership perks include a GTA$500,000 deposit every month, the opportunity to claim exclusive properties in and around Los Santos that unlock gameplay updates, special vehicle upgrades, member-only discounts, GTA+ Shark Cards, GTA$ and RP bonuses, and more. All benefits provided will come on top of regular GTA Online events which will continue as normal for all players.
A full breakdown of the benefits can be found below:
• GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
• The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
• The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, which introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from • Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
• Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
• Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
• The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
• The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
• A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
• 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
• 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
GTA+ Launches for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S players on March 29. The membership costs $5.99 USD a month and can be purchased at the PlayStation Store and Microsoft Store. More information can be found on the Rockstar Games website.
Elsewhere in gaming, massive Apex Legends leak reveals 27 months of future content.
Source: Read Full Article