Kevin Federline, Britney Spears‘ ex, has released a statement, through his lawyer.
The statement come amid the buzz surrounding the new documentary Framing Britney Spears.
The new film, which is streaming now on Hulu, examines Britney‘s career and offers “a new assessment of the movement rallying against her court-mandated conservatorship.”
“Kevin has no involvement with regard to Britney and her attorneys asking to remove [Britney‘s dad] Jamie as conservator. He has stayed out of the conservatorship issues,” Kevin’s attorney told E! News.
Kevin‘s lawyer then mentioned Jodi, Britney‘s personal conservator. “He thinks Jodi Montgomery has done an admirable job and he has no other position to state with regard to the conservatorship.”
Their two kids “are doing great and Kevin is enjoying watching them grow up and evolve.” He also has “no idea whether the kids are aware of the documentary.”
“Kevin enjoys the full extent of the custody that he has. Both parties are working well in exchanging custody,” the lawyer added.
In 2019, a new custody agreement was set for Britney and Kevin where she had the boys 30% of the time and Kevin, the remaining 70%.
Britney‘s current boyfriend made a shocking statement about her dad this week.
Source: Read Full Article