The ‘Pose’ star and the ‘King and I’ actress are among big winners at this year’s Attitude Awards, taking home Man of the Year and Honorary Gay titles respectively.
AceShowbiz –Billy Porter and Elaine Paige were among the big winners at the 2021 Attitude Awards in London on Wednesday night (06Oct21).
“Cinderella” and “Pose” star Porter was named Man of the Year while singer Paige picked up the Honorary Gay trophy at the Roundhouse in Camden, London.
There were also big wins for Olympic diver Tom Daley, pop group Steps, and hit Netflix series “Sex Education” as the LGBTQ+ community celebrated their role models, heroes and heroines.
Awards winners Steps and Elaine Paige also performed at the ceremony alongside “RuPaul’s Drag Race U.K.” star Bimini, who took home the Style Award.
The list of award winners is:
- Icon Award: Steps
- Gamechanger Award: “Sex Education“
- Style Award: Bimini
- Honorary Gay: Elaine Paige
- Broadcast Award: Adele Roberts (Reality TV star and radio & TV host)
- Music Award: Self Esteem (Group)
- Television Award: Ben Aldridge (“Fleabag” & “Pennyworth” actor)
- Inspiration Award: “It’s A Sin” (TV show)
- Breakthrough Award: Max Harwood for “Everybody’s Talking About Jamie“
- Hero Award: Chella Man (YouTube star and actor)
- Sport Award: Tom Daley
- Man of the Year: Billy Porter
Source: Read Full Article