Now that Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau are officially a married couple, all of the crazy details from their wedding ceremony and reception are coming in and we have you covered!
The young couple, who are both social media stars, tied the knot on Sunday night (July 28) in Las Vegas.
A BuzzFeed reporter was at the wedding and revealed some crazy details from inside the event. Here’s a quick recap:
- A fight broke out shortly after Jake and Tana said “I do” during the wedding ceremony.
- The reception took place inside a mall in Las Vegas, more specifically at Sugar Factory.
- Jake‘s brother Logan Paul predicted the couple will break up in a month and a half.
- An Oprah Winfrey impersonator was hired to be a guest at the reception.
- Jake and Tana sat on a throne throughout the reception and had guests greet them there. He didn’t want to talk to the press though.
- During the cutting of the wedding cake, Jake destroyed it with a sword and danced in the remains on the floor.
- The newlyweds left the wedding separately! He went to the Las Vegas strip with his friends while she got into an Uber and went elsewhere.
- Fans paid $50 to watch a stream of the wedding on Halogen TV.
Click through the gallery for photos from Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau’s wedding…
Source: Read Full Article